ALL guests are welcome at Warren & Annabelle’s
with ONE of the following at check-in, as required by the Maui Mayor:
- Proof of a negative COVID-19 test result taken within 48 hrs of your show’s check-in time. Test must be FDA approved or FDA EUA approved molecular or antigen test. See below for FREE and EASY test options, including on-site approved 15-min rapid self-test, the day-of or one day before your show.
- Proof of positive COVID-19 test result for those recently recovered, dated no more than 90 days and no less than 11 days from date of departure to Hawaii. The positive COVID-19 test result or Medical Provided Letter result needs to comply with all Maui County requirements.
- Proof of full vaccination.
Proof for all 3 options can be hard copy or on your phone.
BELOW ARE THE FREE and EASY COVID antigen TEST OPTIONS!
The following are several options for our guests who want to present proof of a negative COVID test. Please feel free to research more options to choose what works best for you.
- Currently, free testing on specific days & times around the island at:
https://www.minitmed.com/ (Minit Medical)
Lahaina: Every Monday & Saturday, 8 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Kihei/Wailea: Every Tuesday & Thursday, 8 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Kahului: Every Wednesday & Saturday, 8 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Please note: Appointments can only be made up to 10 days in advance, book early at https://www.minitmed.com/ Minit Medical has stated results are back by 4pm same day.
- Warren & Annabelle’s will provide an individually assigned Abbott BinaxNOW Antigen Self-Test free of charge on Tuesday through Friday to guests attending a day-of or next-day show, by appointment only, subject to availability. This is an FDA EAU approved 15 min. rapid test (this fulfills Maui County’s mandate) and is very easy to take.
The test must be administered at Warren & Annabelle’s and appointment times are 3 pm to 4 pm, Tuesday through Friday and are subject to availability. We will do everything possible to accommodate all requests. Contact us during regular daytime office hours at (808) 667-6244 to make your appointment. Photo Government I.D. is required to test and we will match that name with our guest list. (Visit www.minitmed.com for free testing on Monday in Lahaina.)
By purchasing a ticket and attending Warren & Annabelle’s, guests will assume all COVID-19 or any other pathogen risks for themselves. We do not guarantee or warrant against the risk of infection while visiting Warren & Annabelle’s. None of the information provided herein is intended as medical advice. This Notice and Disclaimer is intended as a notice to our guests of the risk of contracting COVID-19 or any other pathogen and is a disclaimer of our liability.